QUALITY POLICY AND
PRODEVELOP, S.L., dedicated to software development activities, implementation and technical assistance of the products developed, undertakes to comply with the requirements specified by the clients and the legal and regulatory ones (including environmental legislation and regulations and other requirements that the organization may subscribe), protect the environment and proceed to the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System (Quality and Environment).
Likewise, this document establishes the reference framework to establish and review the objectives and goals of Quality and Environment, trying to seek the achievement of the following general objectives:
• Try to ensure that our quality of service satisfies the customer, describing their needs and carefully listening to their complaints, claims and suggestions.
• Increase customer satisfaction (needs and expectations) through the effective application of the Integrated Management System, reducing the number of incidents that may affect the organization’s activity.
• Continuously improve the Integrated Management System and its processes.
• Provide the necessary resources to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
• Improve relations with suppliers and subcontractors (communication) in order to gradually reduce incidents in deliveries and non-conformities related to said suppliers, generally improving the level of suppliers and subcontractors.
• Support the use of processes aimed at minimizing the consumption of energy, water and fuels and other natural resources, as well as the amount of emissions, effluents and waste generated, for the mitigation of the impact and adaptation to climate change, as soon as possible. technically and economically possible.
To do this, the company must commit to:
• Improve coordination between company departments (internal communication).
• Improve staff training.
• Ensure the level of quality offered and the reliability of the work carried out,
All this with the ultimate goal of improving customer service, consolidating the company’s position in the market and guaranteeing improved profitability.
In summary, Prodevelop’s Management seeks continuous improvement through the setting of quality and environmental objectives and their continuous review within the framework established by this document.
The managers of the different departments of the company recognize the authority that the person in charge of Support, Quality and Environment holds in matters of Quality and Environment Policy, by express delegation of Management. Likewise, they undertake to disseminate among the personnel of their department the guidelines and objectives that the Management of the company formulates in terms of Quality and Environment.