1.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Owner’s name: PRODEVELOP, SL
- Registered office: Paseo de la Ciudadela, 13, Mezzanines 2, 3 and 4
- Population: Valencia
- ZIP: 46003
- CIF: B96202379
- Contact telephone: +34 963 510 612
- Email: email@example.com
You confirm and guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, and that they conform to their current status. In this sense, it undertakes to notify any modification that may occur in them, in accordance with the procedure established in the section relating to the exercise of their rights.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing are described below:
2.1. Treatment by execution of the contractual relationship:
- Manage the commercial relationship, responding to the different requests for information about the services offered by the Responsible.
- Formalize the contractual relationship.
- Manage, maintain and control effectively the relationship derived from the contracting of services.
In the event that you do not authorize the processing of your data for the above purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfillment of the contractual relationship that you maintain with us.
2.2. Compliance with a legal obligation:
- Adequately manage the requests for rights of current data protection regulations.
- Communicate your data to public authorities, regulators or government bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
2.3. Consent of the interested party:
- Properly manage the consents granted by users.
3. TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
In the terms described in the section on the purposes of the treatment, PRODEVELOP will only communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations. Among others, to the tax administrations.
- In the event that you request the portability of your data, your personal data will be transferred to the entity that you designate.
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As a general rule, no data transfers are made to third parties located or whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, in those exceptional cases in which said international transfers occur, the necessary measures will be adopted so that they are made to a country or organization that has offered adequate guarantees or they can be based on the legitimizing principles established by law.
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will treat your data, as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, once the relationship that legitimizes the treatment of your data has ended, they will be stored blocked with the sole purpose of formulating and defending claims and defending them. timely transfer at the request of the authorities, only during the legally established time.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILES
The entity will not create profiles or make automated decisions.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the right to revoke the consent granted, as well as to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decisions.
The interested party is informed that, in addition, they may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/), in the event that they consider that the exercise of their rights has not been adequately addressed by of PRODEVELOP.
8. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that you may exercise your rights by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. As an alternative, you can also send a letter together with a photocopy of your ID to the following postal address: Calle Cronista Carreres, 13, Entresuelo, 46003 – Valencia.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Through our website, the user has access links to our profiles on social networks. These links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to PRODEVELOP’s, by accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that ceases to interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings of the social network in question. By joining our social media page, you provide us with your consent for the processing of personal data published on your profile.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Last version date: September 2023