1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Name of the owner: PRODEVELOP, SL
- Registered address: Paseo Ciudadela, 13, Entresuelos 2-3-4
- City: Valencia
- POSTAL CODE: 46003
- VAT NUMBER: B96202379
- Contact telephone number: +34 963 510 612
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You confirm and guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, and that these are in accordance with your current status. In this sense, you undertake to communicate any modification that may occur in them, in accordance with the procedure established in the section relating to the exercise of your rights.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Below is a description of the different purposes for which your personal data is processed and the bases that legitimise the processing:
I. Processing for the execution of the contractual relationship:
- To manage the commercial relationship, responding to the different requests for information on the services offered by the Controller.
- To formalise the contractual relationship.
- To effectively manage, maintain and control the relationship derived from the contracting of services.
In the event that you do not authorise the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship that you have with us.
II. Compliance with a legal obligation:
- To appropriately manage requests for rights under current data protection regulations.
- To disclose your data to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies where required to do so by law, local regulation or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
III. Consent of the data subject:
- Appropriately manage the consents given by users.
3. TO WHOM WILL WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
In the terms described in the section on the purposes of processing, PRODEVELOP will only communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies where required to do so by law, local regulation or in compliance with regulatory obligations. This includes, but is not limited to, tax administrations.
- In the event that you request the portability of your data, your personal data will be transferred to the entity you designate.
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As a general rule, no data transfers are made to third parties located or whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, in those exceptional cases in which such international transfers do take place, the necessary measures will be taken to ensure that they are made to a country or organisation that has offered adequate guarantees or that they can be based on the legitimising principles established by law.
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will process your data, as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, once the relationship that legitimises the processing of your data has ended, they will be stored blocked for the sole purpose of formulating and defending claims and the appropriate transfer at the request of the authorities, only for the legally established period of time.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The entity will not engage in profiling or automated decision-making.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We inform you that, in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to revoke the consent given, as well as to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decisions.
The interested party is informed that he/she may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es), in the event that he/she considers that the exercise of his/her rights has not been adequately addressed by PRODEVELOP.
8. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that you may exercise your rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. Alternatively, you may also send a letter together with a photocopy of your ID card to the following postal address: Paseo Ciudadela, 13, Entresuelos 2-3-4, 46003 – Valencia.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Through our website, the user has access links to our profiles on social networks. These links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to PRODEVELOP when accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy policies and cookies. Users can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to them and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing the privacy settings of the social network in question. By joining our social networking page, you consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Date of last version: 01/04/2022