What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information, these are downloaded to the user’s device used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access the web. In addition, this allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot harm the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in your browser’s settings, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have minor differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies have a specific duration, this is based on the duration of the browser’s visit, and they are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These types of cookies are stored on the device’s hard drive, and the browser reads them each time you make a new visit to the web page. They have a certain expiration or expiration date, and once it expires, the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow the web page to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other sensitive data).
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are the cookies necessary to be able to use external applications on our website; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
- Performance cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service settings, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to the users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous Cookies: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalized Cookies: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geolocation Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
|time||www.prodevelop.es||First-Party||Prodevelop||session||No description available.|
|cookieyes-consent||www.prodevelop.es||Own||Prodevelop||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about site visitors.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||www.google.com||De terceros||5 months 27 days||Google Recaptcha service sets this cookie to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|__hssrc||.prodevelop.es||Session||Third-Party||This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.|
|__hssc||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||HubSpot||30 minutes||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||HubSpot||1 day||This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from reappearing for one day after being dismissed.|
|devicePixelRatio||www.prodevelop.es||First-Party||Prodevelop||7 days||This cookie is used to make the site responsive to the user’s screen size.|
|__cf_bm||.hubspot.com||Third-Party||HubSpot||30 minutes||Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|messagesUtk||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||HubSpot||5 months 27 days||HubSpot sets this cookie to recognize visitors who chat via the chatflows tool.|
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||Session||session||New Relic uses this cookie to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor an application’s session count.|
|_gcl_au||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||3 months||Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_ga||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||Google Analytics||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.|
|_gid||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||Google Analytics||1 day||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||Google Analytics||1 minute||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.|
|__hstc||.prodevelop.es||Session||5 months 27 days||Hubspot set this main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|hubspotutk||.prodevelop.es||Third-Party||HubSpot||5 months 27 days||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||Third-Party||YouTube||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Third-Party||Doubleclick.net||15 minutes||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|guest_id||.twitter.com||Third-Party||1 year 1 month||Twitter sets this cookie to identify and track the website visitor. It registers if a user is signed in to the Twitter platform and collects information about ad preferences.|
|YSC||.youtube.com||Third-Party||YouTube||session||Youtube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Third-Party||YouTube||5 months 27 days||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|testing||www.prodevelop.es||First-Party||Prodevelop||1 day||No description available.|
|VISITOR_PRIVACY_METADATA||.youtube.com||Third-Party||YouTube||5 months 27 days||Description is currently not available.|
|No cookies found for this category.|
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. More information.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. More information.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. More information.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. More information.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences> Security or Privacy option, you can configure Browser. More information.
If you use another browser, check its cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
Date of last update: September 2023